Compared to traditional flocculants, industrial grade polyaluminum chloride has the following characteristics:
1. The floc forms quickly, the alum flowers are dense, the activity is good, and the filtration is good.
2. The alkalinity of the consumed water is lower than that of various inorganic flocculants, so there is no need to add alkaline additives. If it encounters deliquescence, its effect remains unchanged.
3. Polyaluminum Chloride has a wide pH value, strong adaptability, and a wide range of uses, making it suitable for various water treatment.
4. For high turbidity wastewater, the treatment effect of polyaluminum chloride is significant; Can effectively reduce COD content.
5. High active ingredients of polyaluminum chloride can reduce usage costs.
Precautions for Use of Polyaluminum Chloride:
1. When using polyaluminum chloride, multiple flocculant products should be used for small-scale testing based on water quality to select the optimal ratio scheme with good water purification effect and small dosage. The solution should be prepared and used as needed, and the dosage should be selected according to the actual situation.
2. When using solid polyaluminum chloride, first dissolve with water to form a solution of about 5%, then dilute with water to the desired concentration. When dissolving, slowly add water and stir continuously.
3. Polyaluminum chloride from different manufacturers or brands cannot be mixed and cannot be mixed with other chemicals.
4. The original solution and diluent of polyaluminum chloride are slightly corrosive, but lower than other inorganic flocculants.
5. Shelf life of polyaluminum chloride: half a year for liquid and two years for solid. Solid products can still be used after being damp.
6. For the treatment of complex wastewater, using a single polyaluminum chloride (PAC) can’t achieve the desired effect. Multiple flocculants (such as iron chloride, aluminum sulfate, or polymeric iron sulfate) must be used to form a composite flocculant, combined with coagulant aids, in order to achieve the expected treatment effect.
Polyaluminum Chloride Solution Preparation Method:
1. According to different situations of the raw water, a small trial can be conducted before use to determine the optimal dosage. For the convenience of calculation, the preparation of the small test solution should be based on the weight ratio (W/W), generally 2-5% is better. If a 3% solution is prepared, weigh 3g of solid polyaluminum chloride and put it into a washed 200ml measuring cylinder. Add about 50ml of clean water and dilute it to 100ml with water after dissolution. Shake well.
2. Mix and dissolve the solid of polyaluminum chloride for production in a weight ratio of 1:9 to 1:15 for water (1:2 to 1:5 for liquid products). Solutions with an alumina content lower than 1% are prone to hydrolysis, which can reduce the effectiveness of use. If the concentration is too high, it is difficult to add evenly.
3. Dose according to the optimal dosage obtained from the small trial, and pay attention to observation and adjustment during operation. If there are few alum flowers and large residual turbidity in the sedimentation tank, the dosage is too low; If the alum in the sedimentation tank is large and upturned, and the residual turbidity is high, the dosage is too large and should be adjusted appropriately.
Package of Polyaluminium Chloride Industrial Grade:
Standard packing: 25 Kg plastic woven bag with PE inner/jumbo bag.
Customized packaging accepted.
Loading of Polyaluminium Chloride Industrial Grade:
27MT/20’FCL without pallet; 22MT/20’FCL with pallet.
Storage of Polyaluminium Chloride Industrial Grade:
Store at a cool, dry, and ventilated storehouse.
The product is with hygroscopicity, packaging should be sealed to prevent air oxidation.
Prohibited to store and transport together with acids, oxidants, and harmful and toxic substances.